Pages

Wednesday 3 July 2013

Team 4s Trip To Kelly Tarltons


Have you ever been to Kelly Tarlton’s Sea Life Aquarium? (But for short I say  “ Kelly Tarlton’s ” ). Well Team 4 went to Kelly Tarltons on Monday the 1st of July.



Well first we did was go through the entrance.  (Kelly Tarltons looks very small but it is actually made underneath the ground.) As we were walking in we saw this tunnel it was spinning round then we asked Miss ouano if we were allowed to walk through it she had replied “sure”. After that I had finally got to the other end, I felt really dizzy all I wanted to do was fate.


The next thing we did was go learn the penguins in the classroom ( The teachers name was Janice). There were all types of penguins but they only had two types of penguins those type of penguins were the King and the Gentoo penguin. King penguins looked a bit like the emperor.


The last thing we did was go and do some research about the things that we did. I had researched about stingrays and sharks. ( If you want to go and have a look what I had researched about stingrays click here.)



I felt really overjoyed. I wish I could go there everyday.
This is my story about what I did at Kelly tarltons. The End.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tylah. My name is Dominique Jones. I am a student at the University of South Alabama class EDM310. I liked your post about the aquarium. I love going to the aquarium. There are so many exotic animals! I wish I could go more often too!

    Here is my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi tylah i like that sting ray its too scary for me . from paikea to tylah

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.