Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Favourite Camp event


Have you ever been camping before?Well the year 5 and 6’s had camp last week and there were 6 groups the group that I was in was the Opstars . There were 23 people in our Group.


The event that I liked the most was Kayaking. As I was kayaking I had paddled up to shore then I asked Mr Marks to pull me back in the water at the same time he had made the kayak flipped over and I made a big splash. After that it we had to swap rotations.


  
My second favourite event was Get lost .
Then Mr Marks had split us into four groups the group the I was in was the third group,in my group there are 5 people those 5 people are Meleanie, Iron, Khaia, May and MuaMua.
In get lost you are allowed to go in where in the school.

I felt really glad.I wish to do it again sometime. I love camp.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.