Pages

Sunday 28 April 2013

Holidays

Guess what I did in the holidays ? Well My cousins lia ,Quinn ,Rei , came over from devonport while they we were here all we did was watch tv together like a big happy family then it was time for dinner, we had pizza for dinner and I thought it was “yummy”I said. When we  finished eating we heard some kids playing outside on the street, then the kids who were playing on the street they came up too my house and asked my brother my cousins and me if we wanted to play spot light we asked my mum and she said “yes” we were so excited we all ran out the door. But we didn’t know how to play the game so we asked them and they all told us a tip each. The first tip was where we were allowed to hide and the places we weren't allowed to hide in. The place that I hided was in the rubbish bin I  was pretty confident but I didn’t like the smell. Then I had finally got out I had a bit of help getting out because the rubbish bin was bigger than me. The next day it was time for them to go home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.